Sunday, June 3, 2012

Ahwatukee Foothills TC- Ray Rd & I-10 Fwy, Phoenix, Arizona

Ahwatukee Foothills TC- Ray Rd & I-10 Fwy, Phoenix, Arizona Tube. Duration : 1.68 Mins.



This regional retail power center site is located at the SWC of Ray Road & the I-10 Freeway in Phoenix, AZ. The site is anchored by: Best Buy, AMC Theatres, Barnes & Noble, Ross, Old Navy, Steinmart, Ashley Furniture, Office Max, The Roomstore, Party City and JoAnn. For a full brochure of the property visit: www.srgaz.com or contact Kalen Rickard at 602-778-3832 or kalenr@srgaz.com

Keywords: retail, Strategic Retail Group, SRG, shop space, for lease, for rent, available, monument signage, freeway signage, shopping, Best Buy, AMC Theatres, Barnes & Noble, Steinmart, Ross, Old Navy, Office Max, Party City, joann, power center, DDR, Developers Diversified, restaurants, movie theatre, Ahwatukee, Ray Road, Ray Rd, I-10 Fwy, I-10 Freeway

My Links : ลงประกาศฟรี 3G Tablet ลงโฆษณาฟรี Ashley Furniture Orlando

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Best Buy Printable Coupons